Class Date: April 15, 2018, 12-3pm
Class Cost: $200, including 3 bottles of personalized gin*
3 hours of gin-focused infotainment that will appeal to both the gin novice and aficionado. This class will deep-dive into the gin-making process and give you a chance to make your own personalized botanical recipe.
The game plan:
- Overview of the gin distillation process
- Detailed discussion and tasting of the botanicals typically found in gin
- Tasting session of several gins to develop an understanding of the flavor profiles
- Create your own personal gin recipe! Choose the botanicals and measure out the amounts to add to our base spirit.
- Tasting of the gin as it comes off the still - heads, hearts and tails
*Your recipe will be made into 3 bottles of gin to be picked up in mid-May, after resting and bottling.
Sign up below if you want to register for the class - or reserve a spot for someone else. We can mail you a certificate if you want to gift the class for a special event.
Questions? Email Nick - email@example.com